Saturday, November 13, 2010

Soccer Boy


This was a card made in a hurry. No time for fancy stuff. But I reckon the image and background paper are big enough stars to pull it off.
I got this stamp from my friend, Julie. It really suited the occasion because Ashley's friend had a soccer-themed birthday party. Picture about 20 boys running around a soccer field. Then came a thunderstorm but the kids quickly adapted the soccer game to a water bomb site. One child proclaimed it to be the "best party ever".
Ashley is off at another party today in this Sydney heat. I left him slipping and sliding along a sheet of plastic sprinkled with water and soap. It's a pretty good life for an 8 year old boy in our end of the world. This time he made the card for the party boy so I'll be back at some stage to show you his work.
Happy Hot Sunday in Sydney and thanks for visiting.
Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: