Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Embossing Class Cards Revealed

Just popping in quickly to show you in more detail the cards we made at my embossing class last month.

Here they are. The first one uses white embossing on vellum:


This second one uses a technique called emboss resist and also has a faux metal embellishment.


This last one (which looks better in real life - was rushing when I photographed), uses clear embossing and bleach.


Thanks to everyone who attended. I had a great night catching up with friends while we crafted. Hopefully you learnt something in the process :)

I have another class coming up at the end of this month, focusing on Flowers for Mum. But if you don't need Mother's Day cards, we will use different greetings to make birthday or get well or whatever cards take your fancy. I'll post more about it soon.

Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: