Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stampin' Up! Announces Retiring Items & Discounts Many of Them!

Well this is BIG news. And unprecedented. I've been with Stampin' Up! since it launched into Australia in 2006 and never has the annual retiring items list been so long. The reason for this is that Australia is finally catching up with the USA and from 1 April 2009, the two product ranges will be more closely aligned. Great news for those of us who long for the USA products that we can view on line.

I'm sad to see some of the items retire but what's very exciting is that Stampin' Up! has discounted selected retiring items by 25%. There are even two items that have been discounted by 50%. I expect these discounted items to disappear fast.

You can see the list of retiring items by page number HERE or alphabetically HERE. If you don't have a 2008 - 2009 catalogue to refer to, please let me know as I have plenty to share or you can view it online.

Please, if you want to order anything, don't delay. Phone on 0402 347 010 or email me to get it organised. I will update my website when stock of items become depleted.

I'll be back soon with an Artist Trading Card I recently made. Please stay tuned.

Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: