Monday, August 17, 2009

A Very 70's Colour Challenge


I recently had a weekend away stampin' with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators and one of the challenges set was to create using the above colour combination which originates from Kristina Werner. It looks like something out the 70's doesn't it? To those who can remember the 70's that is.

Now I was busy with another project which I will detail to you in future posts so I wasn't able to take up the challenge but there were some very impressive responses which I thought I would share with you.

First is this one from Carol Dunstan which uses the new Just Beachy set from the recently released Spring Mini Catalogue:


The 4WD and surf board is great for male cards, I've got another card using this set to share with you later. And then there was this cutie using Animal Crackers:

The message is "reach for the stars!" and here is how the card looked when you open it up:


Probably my favourite of these cards was the following from Belinda Hennessey:

I love the Always stamp set and matching wheel teamed with decorative paper and some impressive sponging. Belinda has also used her white gel pen to outline some of the brown images so they really "pop".

Well done to all the participants and thank you for sharing your work.

Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: