Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CRAFT SALE


UPDATED

KEEPING THIS POST AT THE TOP
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS


Well finances in our household are a bit tight at the moment with my (paid) working hours reduced indefinitely and my husband's job about to be made redundant. And I really do have too much craft stuff. So it's come to the equivalent of "selling the family silver". I'm quite sad to see some of these stamps go as most have served me very well (the exceptions being those in brand new one condition). Hopefully they'll find loving homes where they'll get used often (can you tell I saw the Toy Story 3 movie recently?)

I've still got LOTS more stuff over the next few days/weeks so please check back. There are many bargains to be had. CLICK on the stamp set name for usage ideas.

Occasions

Card made with Birthday Whimsy (Marelle Taylor)

Birthday Whimsy set of 5 but incomplete, only 3 images remaining - no words, used wood (v. good condition) $7

Party Punch set of 6 used wood (very good condition) $12


Greetings / Words


Hard to Say set of 6 brand new wood (unmounted) $15

Card made with Picture This (by Amy V)

Picture This set of 8 brand new wood (unmounted) $18

Expressive Flexible Phrases set of 56 brand new wood (unmounted) $25


Family /
Love

Love Matters set of 12 brand new wood (unmounted) $25

Card made with You & Moi (by Jen Clendineng)

You & Moi set of 6 brand new wood (mounted) $15


Nature / Flowers


Simply Said set of 11 used wood (very good condition) $20


Novelty

Card made with Treat Yourself

Treat Yourself set of 13 used wood (good condition) $20



To buy or make a near offer, please email me or leave a comment. First in, first served. I will accept PayPal, bank deposit, cheque or cash. Once an item is sold, I will remove it from this web site. I will post to anywhere in the world and happy with drop-off or pick-up if you live local to me.

Thanks for looking and considering.

Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: