Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A wee rabbit


Here's a card I made for a Scottish friend of mine who adores her pet rabbits. Her little bunnies are very well cared for, with all that a rabbit could wish for.

On the card I've used a great set called Forest Friends. The rabbit is good for Easter and the deer useful for Christmas. Can't go past the owl and the tree either. All for $24.95 - that's my kind of stamp set.

The paper I've used here is retired but I often take colour cues from decorative paper - after all, the paper designers know about these things :) In this case, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake (Kraft is old-speak). I've had the corduroy buttons for a long time - enjoyed finally using them. I love corduroy - a true child of the 70's!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you're squeezing in some crafting.

Love from Crafty Kim

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I love the tones in this card Kim. I seem to be using colour cues fm DP a lot lately too. Cuts the procrastination factor HUGELY!! I am also luvin the flourishes. Great card.