Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bushfire Victim Fundraiser Closing Soon


Pretty heart-breaking picture isn't it? While the media focus has shifted away from the recent Victoria Bush Fires, the nightmare is far from over for those affected. I'm not here to burden you further but if you haven't had an opportunity to support the widespread fundraising for bush fire victims yet, I just wanted to remind you that the Stampin' Up! Bush Fire Relief Promotion ends on Tuesday 31 March 2009.

One of the sets featured in this promotion is Live Your Dream. I got a surprise when this set was not included in the new upcoming annual catalogue. It's such a lovely set. Here's some cards made using it and the matching paper, Afternoon Tea.


Notice the card on the left is a match card style. You know the packets of lighting matches? You fold the bottom of the card up and staple it. Then tuck the front card panel behind the folded flap. Here's a close-up to show you what I mean:


I also made some small cards and a folder to contain them using Whisper White Love Notes:




For another idea using this set, hop over to Alana Galagher's Blog where she has used envelopes to create this:

(Creation and photo courtesy of Alana Galagher)

Thank you Alana for allowing me to share your creations with my blog readers.

Live Your Dream
is now $44.76 but only available until the 31 March 2009. Please phone me on 0402 347 010 or email me to take up the offer and support the Victoria Bush Fire victims.

Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: