Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One Sheet Wonder


A One-Sheet-Wonder is where you stamp a sheet of random images (either A4 or 12 x 12 inches) and then cut them up and arrange/mount them on card stock to make several cards or lay-outs.

It's really quick and easy; and allows you to express your creativity and put your own personal touch on the cards or lay-outs. I stamped an A4 sheet of Whisper White with the soon-to-retire Polka Dots and Petals in the colours of Sage Green, Really Rust and Chocolate Chip. I made eight cards from this one A4 sheet of stamped images. Only seven cards appear above because I gave away the eighth card already.

First I did some cutting and punching. Then I added some Whisper White Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon (card on left) and white half-pearls from the Pretties Kit (card on the right):


Then I got tearing (card on left) and added some rhinestones (card on right):


Next I added some HodgePodge (both cards):


And lastly I used some Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up some punched out pieces:


Big and Little Pieces stamp sets (also about to retire - sob) would also work well for the One Sheet Wonder idea.

There's not much time left to order from the 2008 - 2008 Stampin' Up! catalogue. And many of the items included in it have been discontinued. Some of the discontinued items have been discounted by 25% too. So, please, if there is anything that your heart desires, get in contact with me by the 31 March 2009.

Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: