Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mint Pattie Anyone? Come Along & Treat Yourself at My Open House


Just a quick reminder that my Open House is on from 7:00 - 9:30pm tonight (Friday 29 August 2008). There's still room for more people if you can make it along.

Above is one of the fun little projects we'll be making. I've used the One of A Kind stamp set and the co-ordinating Boho Blossoms Punch with Sage Green and Close to Cocoa colours to decorate mint patties. Yum!

Most of the items in the new Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalogue will be on display for you to view and/or try out.

There'll be more make-and-takes, a demonstration and give-aways. All for $10. Please call me on 02 9484 0117 or 0402 347 010 or email me to let me know you're coming.

Hope to see you tonight,

Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: