Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Carolyne

Continuing on with the clean-and-simple theme, here's a card I fashioned from not much more than decorative paper for the occasion of my friend Carolyne's birthday.

Paper goes a long way. Just add card and ribbon in co-ordinating colours plus sentiment. I added some paper piercing for interest and layered my sentiment on some punchies. Done :)

If you want to make a co-ordinating envelope (which, sadly, I didn't in my rush to get the card in the mail), you can use the paper to line the envelope. It's a nice touch.

Anyway, Carolyne, if you're reading this, hope you have received my card and are enjoying some time with your famous comedian son during his visit from overseas.

And, speaking of overseas, Happy 4th of July long weekend to my online friends in the USA.

Thanks for visiting.

Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: