Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Marie


Back in May I had the opportunity to go to "colouring-in school" for a day. Very indulgent. Apart from learning some useful marker techniques, I also got to stamp some images for practicing my colouring-in later. The above card is made with the first colouring-in job I was satisfied with (a few went into the bin).

I used a card sketch for the lay-out and used some co-ordinating paper (the background paper was cut with my Circle Scissor) plus felt flowers and pretty rhinestone brads to come up with a birthday card for my friend Marie. The image probably suits a little girl best but lucky Marie shares my current passion for this style of stamp so she was happy to receive it. The greeting is from a new sentiment set I got recently - I love all the swirls in the tops and tails of the letters.

Thanks for visiting.

Love from Crafty Kim.

No comments: