Thursday, July 15, 2010

STAMP CLEARANCE SALE CONTINUES


Keeping this post at the top, please scroll down for other entries

*I've added more pictures of sets for sale*

Well I've been threatening it for a while now....I'm clearing out my stash and selling items that I'm unlikely to use before I die. It's all great stuff but with me having less crafting time than ever, I want the items to go to a good home where they'll be loved and exercised regularly.

If you click on the name of the set, you'll be taken to the Split Coast Stampers gallery for a photo of the images and many ideas for using the set. Many of the stamps will suit scrapbookers as well, so please spread the word so I can re-home these babies.

I'll be donating half of the total proceeds of sale to animal charities such as:


Stamps are available for local pickup (Hornsby area of Sydney, post code 2120) or I will post them by Australia Post, most likely in a 500g ($6) or 3kg ($10) red satchel (depending on your post code and weight of parcel).


Especially Suitable for Scrapbookers

Big Deal Alphabet set of 24 brand new wood (mounted) $25

Expressive Flexible Phrases set of 56 brand new wood (unmounted) $25


Nature / Flowers


Infinite Goodness set of 6 brand new wood (mounted) $15


Backgrounds, Frames & Other Useful Stamps

All in a Row set of 4 brand new wood (mounted) $12


Christmas & Other Occasions

Card made with All Through the Year
(Creation & Photo with thanks to Jennie)

All Through the Year set of 8; 7 brand new & 1 used in very good condition wood (mounted) $15

Card Card made with Stipple Celebrations
(Creation & Photo with thanks to Melanie Hawks)

Stipple Celebrations set of 14 used wood (excellent condition) $20

Greetings Galore set of 8 used wood (good condition) $15


Card made with Treat Yourself

Treat Yourself set of 13 used wood (good condition) $20

To buy or make a near offer, please email me or leave a comment. First in, first served. I will accept PayPal, bank deposit, cheque or cash. Credit card possible for combined purchases of more than $30. Once an item is sold, I will remove it from this web site. Unsold items are headed to eBay after this.

Thanks for looking and considering.

Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: