Sunday, July 18, 2010

Simple Felt Card


Yes, the SALE is still on but it was getting a bit boring having it at the top of my blog so I'm back to regular posting. Just click HERE to see my sale items.

A couple of years back, I bought some strips of decorative felt without much thought as to how I would use them. They do look good on a scrap page but I wasn't sure what to do with them on a card. Hence they've been hanging out on my embellishment carousel ever since.

But I finally opened the pack and stuck them on a card. I'm big on Kraft-coloured card at the moment and I like the single layer aspect of this card. A bit of bling, a greeting and it was finished. Which is great for me as I tend to overthink most cards, taking way too long and getting overwhelmed with options. My only doubt about this card was the ribbon, to be or not to be?

Thanks for looking,

Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: