Friday, January 30, 2009

In-Colour Ink Pad Re-inker Reminder


I'm back to craft posts by way of this quick reminder that if you have purchased a Stampin' Up! ink pad from the current In-Colour range, consider buying the re-inker now.

The current In-Colour ink pads and re-inkers will not be on range after 30 March 2009. And stocks may be depleted in advance of this date. So, my best advice is, if you love one of these colours:

Purely Pomegranate (who doesn't like this colour?)
Blue Bayou
River Rock
Soft Sky
Wild Wasabi
Groovy Guava

then please buy the re-inker and you'll be able to use your pad forever. And puh-lease do it soon. At $4.95 (plus 5% P & H), there's really no excuse not to. Please email or phone me 0402 347 010 now.

Love from Crafty Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, I've been loving your photos from Africa - we're I spent 5 months once a upon a time but I saw a very different side of the continent - your photos are gorgeous and so I will definitely tag you! So glad you had an awesome time - please show more than one! I think you know the rules - 6th folder, 6th photo, tag 6 people... looking forward to it!
xx Kirrily