Thursday, May 14, 2009

Heading off to Stamp Camp

Hello,

Tonight I am heading off to Collaroy (a suburb on the Northern Beaches of Sydney) for a Stamp Camp. I will be back on Sunday afternoon (17 May 2009).

I won't be posting while I am away (I will try to sneak a couple more posts in before I go). Instead I'll be creating so hopefully I will have lots to share with you when I get back. If you need anything while I am away, please contact me on my mobile phone 0402 347 010.

It's a fairly unstructured get-away; we do share tools and tips but not in a formal way. It's my 4th year of attending; in the first two years I was helping my paper-craft friend, Kathryn, to plan and run it. But now, Gaib is doing a wonderful job of getting us all accommodated, fed and water. Thanks to Gaib and her off-siders.

I wish we humans could bank sleep ahead of such gatherings to make the most of dedicated craft time. I'm hoping I won't be asleep at my craft table too early. I also hope your week allows you to do something crafty too.

Bye for now,

Love KimT

No comments: