Sunday, May 3, 2009

NOW is the time to join Stampin' Up!, it's ONLY $150

I'm now back from the Stampin' Up! Convention in Canberra where I had a wonderful few days with my friends. I'll be posting later with more details of our activities but I just wanted to pop in here and let you know about this truly great deal:

Join Stampin' Up! during May for $150, and receive more than $200 worth of Stampin' Up! products and supplies. Then enjoy 30% off the first order you place as a demonstrator, followed by at least 20% off on all orders thereafter.

What happens after that? Most likely the product will almost sell itself to your family and friends and you'll do as much or as little with Stampin' Up! as suits you. SU! values all of its demonstrators, and never pressures those who are content to be hobbyists.

Who knows, you might even get yourself a part-time job and cover one or more of your monthly household bills.

But the best thing about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the friends you'll share your craft with. My customers and fellow demonstrators are a constant source of joy to me. I know it sounds "gushy" but this is statement of the heart. It's not some sales pitch.

And what happens if you decide not to continue? Nothing! There are no penalties. You keep the products you bought at significant discount and life goes on.

Please contact me on phone 0402 347 010 or email ktonnet@bigpond.net.au for more information.

Off to unpack and upload some photos to show you. Hope your week starts well.

Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: