Saturday, October 24, 2009

Check This Out

(Creation and photo courtesy of Fiona's Web Site)

Hello AGAIN,

I'm quite chuffed at posting two times in one day. I won't be able to keep it up for more than a few minutes more as kidlet and his Dad are due back from swimming lessons any time now but I wanted to quickly introduce you to a new website.

My friend Fiona, who I met just over a year ago at the Stitches and Craft Show in Rosehill, recently created a site to share her card creations. Fiona is not a Stampin' Up! demonstrator so there's no agenda to promote except her love of paper crafting.

You can visit Fiona's web site here. Fiona is one of the nicest ladies you could meet and her father is very ill at present so if you have time, why not pop over and leave her a comment? I'm sure she would appreciate it.

Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: