- It's the start of a quarter, you don't have to meet your first sales quota until the end of March 2010.
- Customers are purchasing for Christmas, so it's easy to make your quota, and in the New Year, there's the Sale-a-Bration promotion, which again helps you to generate sales.
- The new Summer Mini Catalogue will be mailed directly to you this month, and you'll be able to pre-order in November.
- The Sale-a-Bration Catalogue is mailed directly to you in November, and you'll be able to pre-order in December.
- You'll be invited to attend the fantastic Stampin' Up! Convention in Sydney in April 2010.
- Stampin' Up! has a program called Stampin' Start, and you can earn up to 15 free stamp sets in your first 6 months as a Demonstrator. Signing up in October gives you the best 6 months to take advantage of this program. Plus, you will earn extra free stamp sets during Sale-a bration.
Plus, until 31 December 2009, you'll also receive a FREE pack of Raspberry Tart Designer Series paper and a Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' Pad to help you get started!
This is on top of the already great value starter kit. There's nothing to lose, please telephone 0402 347 010 or email me for your no-obligation information pack about joining Stampin' Up!
Love from Crafty Kim