Saturday, November 28, 2009

Just Beachy Birthday Card

It's been a few days since I posted because my PC is located in my craft room which is without an air-conditioner (all I want for Christmas is an air-conditioner in my creating space...la la la la). With the recent HOT Sydney weather, I couldn't bring myself to spend more than a few minutes in the hot spot. But today's heat is more moderate so here I am, back blogging.

I made the above card as part of a Card-In-A-Box activity with other SU! demonstrators. The idea of this is to put everything needed to make the card you've designed into a box and then pass the box around for others to stamp and assemble. Makes lots of cards fast. This particular card-in-a-box was designed by Fiona Brown using the Just Beachy stamp set in the Spring Mini Catalogue. Trendy Trees is also used, along with some hand-drawn sheep (the white gel pen comes in handy, again). It makes a good male card.

The Just Beachy set really suits the Australian way of life. With a 4WD, surfboard, bucket, thongs, sun and fish, it has inspired some seriously cool cards such as:

(Card and photo with thanks to Andrea Karadimos)

and:

(Card and photo with thanks to Christine Okken)

For more ideas using Just Beachy, please click here.

Just Beachy is only available until the 30 November 2009 (that's tomorrow). So please contact me ASAP if you would like to order it.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend. I'm off to do housework :(

Love KimT

No comments: