Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Reminder - SU! Spring Catalogue Finishes Soon

Just a quick post to remind you that last orders for the current Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalogue will close on the 30 November 2009.

This Mini would have to be one of my all time favourites. There are so many great stamps, paper and accessories. I thought I would share a quick blog hop with you to showcase some of the wonderful creations arising from the Spring Mini. So here goes (just click on the links to see the full card):

1.
Forest Friends from Marelle Taylor


2. Great Friend from Mary Beerman


3. Unchartered and Parisian Breeze Paper from Beth Stewart


4. Tree Trimmings and Ski Slope Paper from Kylie

(All designs and photos courtesy of the card-makers indicated above.
With thanks to Marelle, Mary, Beth and Kylie).

I hope you enjoy these creations. Sometimes it seems I like looking at cards more than making them. But then I stop procrastinating and make one of my own and know that holding your own creation in your hands is the best feeling.

If you want anything from the Mini before it disappears forever, please contact me on phone 0402 347 010 or email me by 8pm on Monday 30 November 2009.

Thanks for visiting.

Love from Crafty KimT

No comments: