Friday, September 26, 2008

Finishing Soon - A Wheely Good Deal


I CASE'd this card from another 2008 Stampin' Up! Convention card swap (unfortunately giving credit to the designer of the inspiring card will have to wait until I return home where I have my SU! records).

I've used the Bodacious Bouquet stamp set stamped in Real Red (flower) and Certainly Celery (leaves) on Whisper White card stock and then cut the image out. It is mounted on Kraft card stock which has first been stamped with Itty Bitty Backgrounds in Versamark and then wheeled in Whisper White ink using the co-ordinating jumbo wheel, Bodacious. The base card stock is Black and I've added a "For You" greeting from the Occasional Greetings stamp set in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. The small Oval Punch is just the right size for this greeting. The Natural Hemp Twine also works well with the Kraft card stock.

Until 9pm on Tuesday 30 September 2008, you can receive the jumbo Bodacious wheel FREE when you order the Bodacious Bouquet stamp set. Please phone me on 0402 347 010 or email me to take up this offer.

I'm still in sunny Queensland and Cass is already at her craft desk waiting for me to join her so I must rush off.

Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: