Monday, October 27, 2008

Checking In

Hello everyone,

Yep, I'm still breathing. Please accept my apologies for the absence of posts in the last week. Thanks to those faithful blog followers who keep popping back hoping to find a new post from me.

I've been keeping busy in the last week. I hosted my Get Ready for Christmas paper-craft event last weekend and today was the official Pink Ribbon Day (to raise funds for breast cancer research and patient services). I'll be posting news about these soon.

But first, some housekeeping. Remember this image? I am pleased to announce that Robyn A, Carolyn and Robyn L determined the stamp set to be Always from the SU! Spring Mini Catalogue. The card came from Yvonne Campbell, and here it is in full:


Clever Yvonne has used her Garden Green and Real Red markers to colour the stamp. Then after stamping, she has applied Crystal Effects to the red berries to give them shine and dimension. Thank you to Yvonne for sharing her card idea.

Robyn A, Carolyn and Robyn L will each be receiving a sample of this card and a small selection of Accents and Elements (Christmas stickers) which are also from the SU! Spring Mini Catalogue. Now, my camera is currently out-of-action so I can't photograph these stickers for you but with thanks to my Stampin' Up! family of demonstrators, I can show you some creations from another SU! demonstrators to give you an idea. Here they are:

(With thanks to Sharon Davis for idea and photo)

Gorgeous aren't they? Thank you again to Sharon for helping me through my current camera drama.

I've got lots to share so please keep checking back, there will be plenty of new posts to view this week. But for now, I need to unpack and sort my supplies after the recent Christmas event. And some housework and sleep might be needed too.

Love you later,

Crafty Kim

No comments: