Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas - But Will You Be Ready?


To me it feels like the shops put out their Christmas decorations and gifts and start playing the carols earlier every year. This year, my local supermarket was at it straight after Father's Day. Is your experience similar?

You'd think we would take the hint and get going on our Christmas craft-making early. One can never really start too early on making Christmas cards and other gifts.

Now, if you're already sorted, there's no need to take the following seriously; you might even want to indulge in a bit of laughing and head-shaking. But, if you're like most of us, and you still need to make your Christmas goodies, please pay attention.

Michelle Dyson
and I still have a few spots left for our Get Ready for Christmas Event on Saturday 25 October 2008. Click here for all of the details.

Michelle and I have been preparing for the day and I'm feeling very excited and confident that it will be a "blast". I speculate you might even be sorry if you don't come along. And it's not only about card-making, there'll be scrapping and other projects on offer.

If you're already coming along, you'll soon receive an email from me confirming your registration and providing more details of the event. We're very keen to extend our invitation to your friends so please spread the word. If you introduce us to someone new to our Stampin' Up! businesses, we'll give you a gift in appreciation.

For all enquiries and registrations, please phone me on 0402 347 010 or email me .

Don't miss it!

Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: