Friday, April 3, 2009

You could win this Fresh Cuts Stamp Set


Hello,

Well it's been a busy week at Stampin' Up! My first order with the new catalogue goodies hasn't arrived yet (I'm patiently waiting - not) but I had the opportunity to play with a new set called Fresh Cuts. Like many stamp sets in the SU! range, it has other items designed to work with it. In this case, the related product is Fresh Cut Notes and Matching Envelopes. These are die cut cards, with a large flower cut out from the front. Here I have placed two layers of card stock behind the die cut flower. One layer (Baja Breeze) is a rectangle stamped with the background stamp of the set. The other layer (Kiwi Kiss) is the 5 petal flower punch. I've also used my 1/2 circle punch for a mat behind a Styled Silver Brad from the Hodgepodge Hardware. A White Taffeta Ribbon finishes the card nicely. I must remember to decorate the envelope, "never a naked envelope".

Now this Fresh Cuts stamp set is also one of the stamp sets that those who purchase the new catalogue from me go into the draw to win. The new catalogue is $10 for local pick-up or drop-ff (North West Sydney suburbs) or $12 posted to anywhere in Australia. The catalogues are available for the whole year but the lucky draw offer closes on 30 April 2009.

Lastly, did you notice my use (above) of the New In-Colours? Readers of my newsletter received a full run-down of the new colour offerings. If you'd like to learn more, please subscribe to my newsletter by sending me an email or phone me on 0402 347 010. While you're in the sign-up mood, why not sign up for website updates too, the sign up box is over there ------>

Better go but I'll be back with some more Fresh Cuts ideas. And I really must get cracking on Easter novelties.

Love from Crafty Kim

No comments: